HOW WE STARTED
- Clubhouse Candle Co. was created with love and care by artist Ashton Irwin. He sought a way to funnel his wellspring of creative energy into something new, and wholly separate from music. With a passion for candles and the way they can transform a space, Ashton compiled a small Los Angeles-based team in 2021 to bring his idea to life. All scents, colors, and designs were developed by Ashton in partnership with a team of candle-pourers, scent experts, and designers.
- With proper care, you can expect our candles to burn for approximately 50 hours.
- Each time you use your candle, be sure to let it burn until the wax on the surface is completely liquid. This can take 2 to 3 hours and will allow your candle to burn more evenly the next time.
- Using a wick trimmer, regularly cut the wick to 3-5 mm. This will allow the candle to burn longer and prevent the wick from emitting smoke or falling into the wax and rendering the candle unusable.
- Be sure to center the wick in the wax after each use. This will allow for consistent consumption of the wax. This will also prevent the wick from getting too close to the glass, risking overheating.
- Never let the candle burn out unattended.
- Never let the candle burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
- When only five millimeters of wax remain or the wick sustainer becomes visible, the candle is finished and must be extinguished.
- Place the candle in a draft-free location in order to prevent the wax from melting unevenly.
- Always place the candle on a heat-resistant, non-flammable surface away from fabrics and curtains.
- Do not place the candle on a cold surface, such as marble or glass. If the hot candle comes into contact with a cold surface, the glass could shatter.
- The life of a candle comes to an end when only five millimeters of wax remain, or when the wick sustainer becomes exposed. This is when the second life of the candle begins: the glass containers can be kept and used as you see fit, as bud vases, brush or pencil pots, tealight holders, etc.
HOW DO I CLEAN MY EMPTY CANDLE JAR TO REUSE IT?
- A candle is finished when there is no more than 5mm of wax left.
- To remove all the wax residue when your candle is used up:
- Wait until the candle has cooled, then place it in the freezer overnight.
- The next day, remove the candle from the freezer and let it sit for 1 hour.
- Turn the glass jar upside down and tap the bottom with the palm of your hand. The slice of wax that has shrunk should fall out. Use a spoon handle to help if necessary.
- Finally, wipe out the inside of the glass candle jar with a damp cloth and soap.
WHERE CAN I BUY CLUBHOUSE CANDLES?
- Currently, Clubhouse Candle Co. products are only available for purchase through our webstore.
WHERE ARE THE CANDLES MADE?
- Our candles are designed and hand poured in Los Angeles, California.
WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS?
Our candles are made with cotton core wicks, US natural coconut, soy, and a veggie wax blend.
- We only use premium fragrances and essential oils.
- There aren't any additives or paraffin added.
- They are paraben and phthalate free.
- And we absolutely never test our candles on animals.
ARE THEY VEGAN?
CUSTOMER SERVICE EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
When emailing our Customer Service Department for general contact please do the following.
- State your Name and Order Number (If available)
- Leave your Message or Question
- Please leave your Phone and Email address
We do accept exchanges
**We do not cover shipping fees for products that aren’t damaged or shipped incorrectly. **
To make an exchange please do the following:
Email us with the subject title of the email stating “Exchange”
Provide us with your Name, Order Number and Phone Number.
Reason for exchange
Briefly tell us the item you want to exchange and what you want in its place.
Once email is sent expect a reply within 24-Hrs with further directions.
We will accept Returns for a refund upon 30 Days of the delivery date.
**Shipping cost and taxes will not be refunded **
To make a Return please do the following:
Send an email Titled "Return"
Please include Name, Order Number and Phone Number
Once email is sent expect a reply within 24-Hrs with further directions
SHIPPING and/or DAMAGED GOODS
Merch Productions strives to provide the best selection of service protection possible for every order. We have partnered up with Route to provide additional insurance protection against lost, damaged or stolen packages during transit. Please see available options for Route package protection before placing your order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not select Route package protection at the time of check out, Merch Productions is NOT liable for any lost, damaged or stolen packages during transit for any domestic or international shipments. There will be no exceptions for shipping discrepancies once your package has left our facilities.
*If you have received a printing defect, please contact our customer service at email@example.com with your order number and a photo of your issue.
If your order was lost, damaged or stolen within 45 days of shipping with your added Route protection, please contact Route to file a claim here: https://claims.route.com/. You should be contacted within 72 business hours with a solution. If you are not contacted within this time frame, please contact customer service for additional assistance.
Shipping prices are determined straight from the carriers. The cost of the shipping depends on the weight of your entire order and its destination from our warehouse.
Warehouse Location: 2340 N Glassell St, Orange, CA 92865
DOMESTIC (within the US) Once you receive an email saying your item was shipped, it does not necessarily mean it will be shipped that day; it just means the order was processed for shipment. Your order will be processed and sent to our fulfillment area to be fulfilled as fast as possible.
INTERNATIONAL (outside the US) orders are subject to import taxes, customs duties, and fees asked by your destination country. These charges are made once your order has arrived at the destination country. These charges are NOT included in the product price, shipping, and handling calculated charge at check out. Clubhouse Candle Co holds no responsibility on these additional international charges that may occur. By placing an international order, (outside the US), the purchaser is responsible for abiding by their country's laws, regulations, and restrictions.
If an international order is lost or destroyed by customs, Clubhouse Candle Co is NOT responsible for any loss, damage, or shipping refunds.
First Class: 13oz and below: 2-5 business days transit
Priority Mail: 14oz and above: 1- 3 business day transit
Holiday Cut-Offs & Shipping Timelines:
USPS First Class & Priority Mail: Place Orders by December 13th, 2022
All FedEx & Priority Mail: Place Orders by December 13th, 2022
International: Place Orders by November 27th, 2022
Declined Orders: FAQ
Q: Why is my order being declined?
A: Credit card charge attempts are normally declined due to a mismatch of billing information. If the billing information you entered does not match up exactly with the information on file with your card issuing bank, the transaction may be declined. Please double check the full name and full address on file with your card issuer, and make sure the same correct information is entered into the billing fields when placing an order.
If the billing information is correct, then please double check that the card number, expiration date and security code are all being entered correctly as well.
After making sure all information being submitted is correct, then we recommend contacting the issuing bank for your card, and inquiring with them what the issue may be.
Q: My order attempt was declined, but why do I see multiple charges on my online statement?
A: When order attempts are made and then declined, this means no transactions were processed for the credit card, and no funds were processed for these transactions.
Certain banks and credit card companies place holds on user’s cards for order attempts, even if no actual transaction takes place. It appears your bank could be applying this method.
Transaction holds on credit cards usually pass within 24 – 48 hrs, but that depends on the policies of the issuing bank, and this process is entirely out of our hands. We do not have the ability to influence when how and when credit card holds are implemented, as that is solely up to the issuing banks.
If there is a hold enforced by your bank, it should clear here shortly. Any further questions regarding the hold process should be directed to your issuing bank.
Your privacy is extremely important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make regarding the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easily accessible, we make it available on our homepage, and at any point in which personally identifiable information may be requested from our site.
Our Commitment to Privacy of Minors
Collection of Personal Information
Upon visiting https://clubhousecandleco.com/ the IP address of the computer used to access our site will be logged along with the dates and times of access. This information is ONLY used to analyze trends, track user movement, and gather broad demographic information for general administrative and analytical purposes. Most importantly, any recorded IP address is never, under no circumstance, attributed to any sensitive or personally identifiable information of the visitor.
Changes to Privacy Statement
The contents of our privacy statement are subject to change at any given time and at our discretion.